Black Old English Bantams have bright red combs, faces, wattles and ear lobes. They originated, as their name suggests, in England. Males and females have entirely different, unique, attractive, multicolored plumage patterns. All Old English Bantams have single combs, however males must be dubbed (comb and wattles removed) in order to show. Get started today by placing your order for Black Old English Game Bantam baby chicks.
- Poultry Show Class: Game Bantams (All Colors)
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-24 oz
- Purpose and Type – Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell – Cream or Tinted Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production – Poor
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 9 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 3+ feet
- Country of Origin – Europe
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
(Minimum 15 Total Chicks)
(Minimum 5 Each Sex)
FREE Shipping on 15+ Total Poultry
There is an additional small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.