The Black Spanish Turkey is considered a rare, heritage turkey that naturally reproduce. Black Spanish are known for their rapid growth rate and meat production. Black Spanish Turkeys are beautiful birds that are friendly and cold hardy. Babies are all black with a white color on their heads. Mature birds are black with a beautiful green luster.
- Weights: Hen: 14 lbs Tom: 23 lbs
- Purpose and Type: Meat; Exhibition
- Color of Eggs: Off White with brown specks
- Egg Production: Poor
- Egg Size: Large to Extra Large
- Temperament: Active
- Gender Accuracy: 100%
- Broody: Setters
- Country of Origin: North America
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Please note that our online availability is only updated once a week. We allow you to select a desired hatch week but those dates are NOT guaranteed. Actual ship dates may vary depending on the breeds and quantities selected.