Black Tail White Japanese Bantams are a distinguished breed with white body feathers and black tail feathers. The bright red comb wattles completes the beauty of this bird. The Black Tail White Japanese originated in Japan in the 1700’s and was originally bred to only be a bantam. This breed has high tail feathers and is shorter than the average Bantam.
Approx. 60 Small Cream Eggs/Year | Mature WT: Male 26 oz, Female 22 oz
- Poultry Show Class: Single Comb Clean Legged Bantams
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-26 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibition & Production
- Color of Egg Shell: Cream or Tinted bantam sized eggs
- Egg Production: Fair
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Variable
- Mating Ratio: 6 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 2 to 4 feet
- Country of Origin – Japan
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
A small order fee ($25.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.