Large Broad-Breasted Bronze Turkeys are fast-growing turkeys that produce ample amounts of meat, much like the Broad-Breasted White Turkeys. The feathers of the Broad-Breasted Bronze are dark with a metallic sheen and a whitish edging on the tail feathers, a coloration very similar to wild turkeys. Broad-Breasted Bronze Turkeys are the picture of the traditional Thanksgiving turkey bird. They are a very popular variety of turkeys for the small farm flock and commercial breeders alike.
- Weights: Hen—–20# (at 20 weeks) Tom—-29# (at 20 weeks)
- Purpose and Type: Meat; Production
- Egg Production: Poor
- Egg Size: Large to Extra Large
- Temperament: Docile
- Gender Accuracy: 100%
- Fertility Percentage: 65-80%
- Mating Ratio: 4 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 0 to 2 feet
- Country of Origin: North America
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available March – July
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 2 Turkeys)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
There is a small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.