The Columbian Rock Bantam was recognized as a distinct breed and admitted to the American Standard of Perfection in 1960. Columbian Rock Bantams are a member of the Plymouth Rock family. They are colored up just like the Standard Size and have a single comb. They lay small brown eggs and this color variety of the Plymouth Rock Bantam is hard to find. They are a great back yard chicken and show chicken that will delight all.
- Poultry Show Class: Single Comb Clean Legged (Other than Game) Bantams
- Weights – Hen—– 36 oz Rooster—— 40 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibition & Production
- Egg Shell Color: Brown Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperment: Docile
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Country of Origin – United States
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection in 1960.
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
There is a small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.