Columbian Wyandotte Bantam chickens are a miniature size of our Columbian Wyandottes. Wyandottes are one of the most strikingly beautiful chickens to grace a backyard flock. They were developed in New York, have a quiet temperament, and are one of the most winter hardy breeds. This poultry variety of the Wyandotte breed makes for a good backyard chicken and egg production. Check out our Standard Size Columbian Wyandotte.
- Poultry Show Class: Rose Comb Clean Legged Bantams
- Weights – Hen ——-36 oz Rooster—-40 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibition & Production
- Color of Egg Shell: Brown Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production: Good 150+ a year
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Docile
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 8 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 2 to 4 feet
- Country of Origin – England
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
- ALBC: No
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
A small order fee ($25.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.