Columbian Wyandotte Bantam chickens are a mini version of our standard size Columbian Wyandotte. Wyandottes are one of the most strikingly beautiful chickens to grace a backyard flock. They were developed in New York, have a quiet temperament, and are one of the most winter hardy breeds. Columbian Wyandotte bantam chicks are gray and black with white on the head, face, wing tips and abdomen. They have rose combs and clean, yellow legs and feet. Our bantams are purebred and represent the breed and variety; however, we do not guarantee or represent that they are of show quality. Check out our Standard Size Columbian Wyandotte.
- Poultry Show Class: Rose Comb Bantams
- Weights – Hen: 36 oz Rooster: 40 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Production
- Color of Egg Shell: Brown
- Egg Production: Good 150+ a year
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Docile
- Broody: Setters
- Country of Origin – England
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Please note that our online availability is only updated once a week. We allow you to select a desired hatch week but those dates are NOT guaranteed. Actual ship dates may vary depending on the breeds and quantities selected.