The Easter Egger Bantam is a miniature size of the Easter Egger Standard chicken. We do not offer a specific color variety of this breed, however we do breed for a wide range of mixed colors in the feathering. The natural colored eggs vary from shades of blue, green, and a few brownish/pink eggs. A great breed for backyard enjoyment and natural colored eggs to eat. The Easter Egger bantam chicken is a great broody mother for hatching out babies and a great all around hobby backyard chicken.
- Poultry Show Class: All Other Combs Clean Legged Bantams
- Weights: Hen—–31 oz Rooster——35 oz
- Purpose: Pets, Hens are good broody mothers and Egg laying
- Color of Egg Shell: Green/blue/pink/multi bantam sized eggs
- Egg Production: Fair/Good
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 8 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 2 to 4 feet
- Country of Origin: United States
- APA: Not recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
There is a small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.