Fawn & White Runner Ducks are a favorite breed of many people and were originally bred in Southeast Asia for high egg production and excellent mobility. The noted feature of the Fawn & White Runner Duck is its long and sleek body with an upright carriage. These ducks are very active and skittish. These Runner Ducks do not waddle; they run and are not capable of prolonged flight. They are a very good egg laying variety that can produce around 250 eggs per year. Runner Ducks are an excellent alternative to pesticides because of their extremely active instinct to forage for snails, slugs, and insects. They are a lightweight Duck which matures at about 4 1/2 lbs for the Drake and 4 lbs for the Hen Duck.
- Weights: Hen—-4 lbs Drake—–4 1/2 lbs
- Purpose and Type: Egg Laying and Meat; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell: White
- Egg Production: Excellent 150-180 a year
- Egg Size: Large to Extra Large
- Temperament: Active
- Gender Accuracy: 100%
- Fertility Percentage: 60-75%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 8 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: Floor
- Country of Origin: India and Malaysia
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
- ALBC: Watch, Considered a Sustainable Heritage Duck Breed
Available February – September
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch.
(Minimum Order 3 Total Duckling)
DUCK SHIPPING COSTS
Live Arrival Guaranteed!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!