Hatchery Choice Guinea Keets Special is hatchery choice and could be White, Pearl, Royal Purple, or Lavender. Because of the special price, we are unable to identify or mark the varieties that will be included. Guineas can be a great addition to your flock for several reasons. They eat lots of insects, especially devouring ticks. Guineas are also excellent alarms and can help protect your flock from daytime predators.
- Weights: Hen—-3-4 lbs Cock—–4-5 lbs
- Purpose and Type: Egg Laying and meat; Exhibition
- Color of Eggs: Dark and Spotted
- Egg Production: Good, between 60-100 from March to August
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 60-75%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 9 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 4+ feet
- Country of Origin: Western Africa
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
- ALBC: Not Listed
Available May – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Guinea Keets)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
There is a small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.