Hen Healer Ointment helps support superficial wounds on poultry of any type. Prevents contamination from dirt and insects. Contains 30% lanolin USP. Apply to combs, wattles, legs, skin or any other areas where healing is needed. Also useful for the flock owner’s chapped hands. Do not apply internally. No egg withdrawal period. Directions: Clean affected area thoroughly and apply thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed. Use only as directed. 2 Ounce Bottle.
- For body, legs, head, face, comb and wattles
- Temporarily protects and helps support healing of minor cuts, lacerations, scrapes and sores
- Creates a barrier to insects and dirt
- Blue color ointment to help prevent pecking
- For use on all classes of poultry