Khaki Campbell Ducks originated in England in 1901 by Adele Campbell. The Khaki Campbell duck breed is one of the most prolific egg layers of the duck breeds and if you like to use duck eggs in cooking, then this is the breed for you. They are an avid forager and are very active. They make a good farm or backyard duck. Khaki Campbell duck drakes have an upright posture and a green or bluish-green bill, greenish-bronze heads and backs, with the remainder of the plumage being a shade of khaki tan. Generally the Khaki Campbell duck hen will lay its first egg at 20 weeks of age.
The standard weight for adult Khaki Campbell Ducks is approximately 4-5 pounds.
- Weights: Hen—–4 lbs Drake:—-5 lbs
- Purpose: Egg Laying; Exhibition
- Shell Colored Egg: White,
- Egg Production: Excellent, 200-300 eggs per year
- Egg Size: Large to Extra Large
- Temperament: Active
- Gender Accuracy: 100%
- Fertility Percentage: 60-75%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 8 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: Floor
- Country of Origin: England
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
- ALBC: Watch List, Considered a Sustainable Heritage Duck Breed
Available February – September
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch.
(Minimum Order 3 Total Duckling)
DUCK SHIPPING COSTS
Live Arrival Guaranteed!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!