Mille Fleur d’Uccle Bantams have both beards as well as feathers on their legs. Mille Fleur d’Uccles are showy birds, with rich reddish brown back feathers paired with bay colored breasts and glossy black tails. d’Uccles have a single comb and lay small white eggs. Their mahogany feathers with speckles get more and more beautiful after each molt. Mille Fleur in French translates to “thousand flowers”. The name seems to describe the hundreds of white dots or spangles, they have on each feather. Because of their friendly and calm nature, they are excellent pets and show birds. The Mille Fleur d’Uccles Bantam is a beautiful bird, and you can order chicks today.
- Poultry Show Class: Feather Legged Bantams (All Colors)
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-26 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell: Cream or Tinted Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production: Good
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Docile
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 6 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 2 to 4 feet
- Country of Origin – Belgium
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available All Year
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
(Minimum 15 Total Chicks)
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Min. 5 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
FREE Shipping on 25+ Total Poultry
Additional small order fee ($15.00) for orders of 15-24 poultry.