Mille Fleur d’Uccle Bantams have both beards as well as feathers on their legs. Mille Fleur d’Uccles are showy birds, with rich reddish brown back feathers paired with bay colored breasts and glossy black tails. d’Uccles have a single comb and lay small white eggs. Their mahogany feathers with speckles get more and more beautiful after each molt. Mille Fleur in French translates to “thousand flowers”. The name seems to describe the hundreds of white dots or spangles, they have on each feather. Because of their friendly and calm nature, they are excellent pets and show birds. The Mille Fleur d’Uccles Bantam is a beautiful bird, and you can order chicks today.
Approx. 100 Small Cream Eggs/Yr | Mature WT: Male 26 oz, Female 22 oz
- Poultry Show Class: Feather Legged Bantams (All Colors)
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-26 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell: Cream or Tinted Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production: Good
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Docile
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 6 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 2 to 4 feet
- Country of Origin – Belgium
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
A small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.