Pearl Grey Guinea Keets have dark gray plumage speckled with rows of tiny white spots, giving it a beautiful and distinctive appearance. This is the traditional and most common variety of Guinea fowl. These small birds are one of the most overlooked allies you can have in your garden, orchard or pasture. Lively and alert, Pearl Grey Guinea Keets will let you know when something is amiss in their territory, and they will make a lot of racket. Despite this, they are calm and gentle toward their owners when raised from keets. They are also great foragers and will keep ticks, grubs and worms away from your grass or garden.
- Weights: Hen—-3-4 lbs Cock—–4-5 lbs
- Purpose and Type: Egg Laying and meat; Exhibition
- Color of Eggs: Dark and Spotted
- Egg Production: Good, between 60-100 from March to August
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 60-75%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 9 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 4+ feet
- Country of Origin: Western Africa
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
- ALBC: Not Listed
Available June – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch.
FREE Shipping on 15+ Total Poultry
(Min. 15 Guinea Keets)
There is an additional small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW