The Porcelain d’Uccle is a single comb, feather legged variety that originated in Belgium. Belgian Bearded d’Uccle Bantams are considered a true bantam because they do not have a matching standard size chicken. They are quite striking with their beard/muff and heavily feathered legs. Known as being broody, they make a good mother and are friendly bird. Standard porcelain plumage, beige or straw color with slate blue stripes & white highlights. If you are looking for a gorgeous show bird or just a great chicken to have around the farm, the Porcelain d’Uccles Bantam is the perfect choice. Order yours today.
Approx. 100 Small Cream Eggs/Yr | Mature WT: Male 26 oz, Female 22 oz
- Poultry Show Class: Feather Legged Bantams (All Colors)
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-26 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell: Cream or Tinted Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production: Good
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Docile
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 6 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 2 to 4 feet
- Country of Origin – Belgium
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
A small order fee ($25.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.