The Red Pyle Old English Bantam has bright red combs, faces, wattles and ear lobes. They originated, as their name suggests, in England. Males and females have entirely different, unique, attractive, multicolored plumage patterns. All Old English Bantams have single combs, however males must be dubbed (comb and wattles removed) in order to show. The male coloration is somewhat brighter in color, with the head a bright orange color vs the female that has a gold colored head. This breed of Bantams is known for their docile nature, so don’t be surprised if you are able to tame them to sit on your shoulder or arm. They are very easy to handle and care for, and they even make for impressive show birds. Get started today by placing your order for some Red Pyle Old English Bantam baby chicks.
- Poultry Show Class: Game Bantams (All Colors)
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-24 oz
- Purpose and Type – Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell – Cream or Tinted Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production – Poor
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 9 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 3+ feet
- Country of Origin – Europe
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
(Minimum 15 Total Chicks)
(Minimum 5 Each Sex)
FREE Shipping on 15+ Total Poultry
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
There is an additional small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.