The Silver Sebright Bantam is a variety of true bantam that has no standard version. After being developed for decades by John Sebright, this chicken first appeared in England in the early 1800’s. It has since been admitted into the American Poultry Standard of Perfection in 1874, and for good reason. This is a beautiful bird, and the males are unique in that they don’t have sickle feathers. If you would like to take home the Silver Sebright Bantam we have baby chicks available to order.
- Poultry Show Class: Rose Comb Clean Legged Bantams
- Weights – Hen ——-20 oz Rooster—-22 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibtion & Production
- Color of Egg Shell: Cream or Tinted Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production: Fair
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Docile/Flighty
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Non Setters
- Mating Ratio: 6 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 0 to 2 feet
- Country of Origin: England
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
(Minimum 15 Total chicks)
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Min. 5 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
FREE Shipping on 15+ Total Poultry
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
There is an additional small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.