The Wheaten Old English Bantam has bright red combs, faces, wattles and ear lobes. They originated, as their name suggests, in England. The Wheaten Old English Bantam features striking brown and black feathers and it will thrive with little space and feed. All Old English Bantams have single combs, however males must be dubbed (comb and wattles removed) in order to show. This breed of Bantams is known for their docile nature, so don’t be surprised if you are able to tame them to sit on your shoulder or arm. They are very easy to handle and care for, and they even make for impressive show birds. Get started today by placing your order for some Wheaten Old English Bantam baby chicks.
- Poultry Show Class: Game Bantams (All Colors)
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-24 oz
- Purpose and Type – Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell – Cream or Tinted Bantam Sized Egg
- Egg Production – Poor
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio: 9 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 3+ feet
- Country of Origin – Europe
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
STRAIGHT RUN ONLY
(Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
A small order fee ($25.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.