White Ameraucanas are pure white birds and one of the few Color varieties we offer. They are very attractive and easily created by breeding two White Ameraucanas together. Ameraucanas weren’t bred up from Araucanas. All of the varieties of Ameraucanas were created from Easter Eggers, by four breeders in the Midwest of the United States. These are in limited supply. You will love these baby chicks and can watch them grow up to lay beautiful shades of blue eggs for your table.
Sexing is only about 70%-85% accurate. We suggest buying Not Sexed.
Approx. 180-200 Blue Eggs/Yr | Mature Wt: Male 6.5# Female 5.5#
- Poultry Show Class: Large Fowl (All Other Standard Breeds)
- Weights: Hen ——-5 1/2 lbs Rooster—-6 1/2 lb
- Purpose and Type: Laying blue eggs, pets and show: Production
- Color of Egg Shell: blue shell
- Egg Production: 180-200 eggs per year
- Egg Size: Medium-Large
- Temperament: Active/Flighty
- Gender Accuracy: 75-80%
- Fertility Percentage: 65-80%
- Broody: Non Setter
- Mating Ratio: 9 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 4+ feet
- Country of Origin: USA
- APA: No
- ALBC: Not Listed
Available February – July
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
(Limit 15 Chicks per order)
Minimums – Not Sexed = 3
Female = 3
Male = 1
Total of 3 birds to ship
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
A small order fee ($25.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.