White Cochin chickens are a massive Asiatic breed covered with an extraordinary abundance of soft, fluffy colored feathers. White Cochins are a beautiful pure White ball of feathers. They have a bright red, single comb, along with red wattles, earlobes, and a red patch around the eyes. Cochins were introduced from China in the mid-1800s as Shanghais, and they created a sensation wherever shown. Today this breed is still a beautiful show bird and highly prized for exhibition.
- Poultry Show Class: Asiatic Class
- Weights: Hen—–8 1/2 lbs Rooster——11 lbs
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental and meat; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell: Cream/Brown
- Egg Production: 120-160 eggs per year
- Egg Size: Medium-Large
- Temperament: Docile
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Setter
- Mating Ratio: 6 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 0 to 2 feet
- Country of Origin – Asia
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
Straight Run Only
Minimum 3 Chicks)
Quantity Discount will appear in your cart!
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
Additional small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.