White Guinea Keets are solid white and are a mutation of Pearl Guineas. They and are used for meat production and exhibition. Their feathers are solid white with red facial features. They have white skin and game-like, all white meat that is very tasty. There are many benefits to keeping guineas. Their screeching call makes them good “watch dogs” and they keep snakes away, consume grasshoppers, ticks (including those which carry Lyme Disease) and other insects.
- Weights: Hens: 3lbs Cocks: 5 lbs
- Purpose and Type: Eggs; Meat Production
- Color of Eggs: Dark and Spotted
- Egg Production: Good, 60-100/year
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Broody: Setters
- Country of Origin: Western Africa
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Please note that our online availability is only updated once a week. We allow you to select a desired hatch week but those dates are NOT guaranteed. Actual ship dates may vary depending on the breeds and quantities selected.