The White Japanese Bantam is a high-quality chicken that has White feathers, a large comb, and wings that touch the ground. These bantams carry their tails upward and higher than the head. The wings angle down and back along the sides. Good layers, nice for show, and very popular. Because of a genetic characteristic in Japanese bantams there is no such thing as a pure short legged Japanese. You may experience some chicks with medium to long legs. This breed has a long history in Japan, and the American Poultry Standard of Perfection recognized this specific variety in 1947. Whether you are looking for a new pet or a show chicken, the White Japanese Bantam is a great choice. Place your order for baby chicks today.
- Poultry Show Class: Single Comb Clean Legged (Other than Game) Bantams
- Weights – Hen ——-22 oz Rooster—-26 oz
- Purpose and Type: Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell: Cream or Tinted bantam sized eggs
- Egg Production: Fair
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 40-55%
- Broody: Variable
- Roost Height: 2 to 4 feet
- Mating Ratio: 6 Females to 1 Male
- Country of Origin – Japan
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Available February – August
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail on day of hatch!
(Minimum 15 Total Chicks)
(Minimum 5 Each Sex)
FREE Shipping on 15+ Total Poultry
PLEASE REVIEW MINIMUM ORDER RULES & QUANTITIES BELOW
There is an additional small order fee ($35.00) charged for orders of only 3-14 poultry.