White Old English Game Bantam chicks are pure white. They have single combs and clean, black and white legs and feet. All the adult plumage is completely pure white. Female old English lay a fair amount of small cream colored eggs. Old English Bantams are very active, handle cold weather well and are adaptable to either confinement or free range. Our bantams are purebred and represent the breed and variety; however, we do not guarantee or represent that they are of show quality. You may also be interested in our Standard Size White Old English Game birds.
- Poultry Show Class: Game Bantams
- Weights – Hen: 22 oz Rooster: 24 oz
- Purpose and Type – Ornamental; Exhibition
- Color of Egg Shell – Cream or Tan
- Egg Production – Fair
- Egg Size: Small
- Temperament: Active
- Broody: Setters
- Country of Origin – Europe
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection
Please note that our online availability is only updated once a week. We allow you to select a desired hatch week but those dates are NOT guaranteed. Actual ship dates may vary depending on the breeds and quantities selected.